- 05-16-2014, 06:59 AM #1
About windows phones
How to delete the recently used apps.....like in iOS...double pressing the home button gives u access to change the apps....and by swiping upwards the apps history is deleted.....the same way is also in windows phones by holding the back icon which gives u access to switch apps....but in windows phones i dont know how to delete the app history.....is there a way to do it....if yes pls help me out.......if u want to know which Phone then its Nokia Lumia 625...pls help me out Anyone......
- 05-16-2014, 10:11 AM #3
- 05-16-2014, 02:24 PM #4
there is no history of "recently used". They are either open and in the background, or not open and not in the list. If you close each app from holding back, then they gone, so no one will see you had games or n0rp open.
- 05-18-2014, 12:23 AM #7
- 06-13-2014, 07:06 PM #8
I have to go along with PK as I am certain he has the same person in mind as I and we sure appreciate you being patient waiting for an answer. At least you will get he right one that will resolve it.
One last thing, You may like to go to WP Central and go Ask A Question there as well where I bet you will find an answer and solution almost right away . Please let us know the outcome so you can help others here if this comes up again.
- By Fairclough in forum Headphones & HeadsetsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-27-2014, 07:33 AM
- By kekin in forum Samsung Gear 2 NeoReplies: 12Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:03 PM
- By jsntrenkler in forum PebbleReplies: 29Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:32 PM
- By mwm in forum Martian SmartwatchesReplies: 10Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:10 AM
- By jsntrenkler in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2014, 12:12 AM