Hello, i have a vivosmart HR and i have a major problem.

The bluetooth is disabled and if i want to turn it on in the usual way via the bluetooth menu it is not possible.

I click on the Bluetooth and it instantly opens the pair device nothing else, since bluetooth is disabled nothing happens when i start to pair.

I figured out that the bluetooth is disabled because my phone can't find it anymore and if i press sync on the vivosmart menu it says bluetooth disabled, same if i tap on the search phone icon.

Since there is no way to enable it because the bluetooth menu doesn't provide the option anymore, only the pairing option i kindly ask how i can get this enable again.

Following steps i tried:

Reset to factory defaults in the menu, Turned off the device by holding the button +10 seconds, trying to find any way in garmin express software to enable the bluetooth on the device.

Nothing helps, always the same thing, i go into the menu, tap on bluetooth and the only thing i can do in that menu is pair it with your phone, there is no option to re enable the bluetooth.

Please help.
    12-20-2016 05:13 PM
    I have been having the same issue with my Vivosmart since yesterday. No bluetooth connection and can't sync my steps.
    12-22-2016 04:45 AM