Welcome to the Connectedly Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Connectedly Question

can I connect watches to windows 8.1 Lumia 930 can anyone suggest apps needed thank you

i am trying to get as much info as possible before investing in a smartwatch thanks

Global Posts
    4,616 Global Posts
    I've been interested in this as well... At the moment there are not very many "official" options.

There are some third-party "unofficial" apps that claim to allow limited use of the original pebble with your windows phone 8.1 device... However I have not tested these as of yet.

You could, of course, look at the Microsoft Band, but that isn't really in a "watch" form factor.
    Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    39,617 Global Posts
    IF it ever gets generally released the Hot Watch support Windows Phone. That being said my pre order was made in Feb 2014 and I have yet to get my watch, so don't count on Hot!

Global Posts
    4,616 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    IF it ever gets generally released the Hot Watch support Windows Phone. That being said my pre order was made in Feb 2014 and I have yet to get my watch, so don't count on Hot!
    I have actually received my hot watch, but haven't tried it with a windows phone yet. Sadly, the watch does not sync or function very well with my Android (Nexus 6) last I tried it. Not sure if this bodes very well for the windows support .