- 09-30-2014, 08:13 PM #1
Can I control dimming feature on Moto 360?
Anyone know if there is a way to control the dimming feature? I find that mine is dimming so quickly most times, I have trouble getting the info. I don't want to set it to on all the time because I know that'll burn thru the battery life pretty quick. Suggestions?
- Senior Member
10-01-2014, 05:58 AM #3
- 3,795 Posts
As far as I know, there is not a way for you to set a "dimmer" time of your choosing. I always poke at the screen a bit or move my wrist to the "whats the time" position to wake it back up. Of course, neither of those do wonders for the battery life .
- By Teejai80 in forum Moto 360Replies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2014, 12:36 PM
- By Ryan Loeffler in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2014, 04:53 AM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 05:26 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2014, 03:22 PM