I know at one time my husband was connected to me somehow by my Google account I know he still is somehow because he has put one of my friends on my reject list. Yesterday he said he had all my contacts on his phone with my call logs and messages. Then this happens alot, his phone is plugged in in another room and he's sitting next to me and my phone rings and it's his phone calling me. This happened one when he was in the hospital and his phone was right next to me.
    03-05-2016 11:30 PM
    one of the ways is to check under your Google account on each phone, make sure you don't have yours on his vice versa
    RumoredNow and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-07-2016 09:14 AM
    Account sharing is sometimes done to buy apps once, and have them on other family members devices. It always leads to issues and really isn't worth it.

If your account is replicated on your husband's phone so he can keep tabs on you... That is another issue all together and outside the scope of Connectedly's Ask a Question section.

Additionally, we have some friends that know all about Android and Google Accounts: Ask Anything - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-08-2016 12:27 AM