- 03-06-2016, 12:30 AM #1
Connected to my account
I know at one time my husband was connected to me somehow by my Google account I know he still is somehow because he has put one of my friends on my reject list. Yesterday he said he had all my contacts on his phone with my call logs and messages. Then this happens alot, his phone is plugged in in another room and he's sitting next to me and my phone rings and it's his phone calling me. This happened one when he was in the hospital and his phone was right next to me.
- 03-08-2016, 01:27 AM #3
Account sharing is sometimes done to buy apps once, and have them on other family members devices. It always leads to issues and really isn't worth it.
If your account is replicated on your husband's phone so he can keep tabs on you... That is another issue all together and outside the scope of Connectedly's Ask a Question section.
Additionally, we have some friends that know all about Android and Google Accounts: Ask Anything - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
- By Connectedly Question in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2017, 04:43 PM
- By augerp9 in forum FitbitReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2016, 10:15 AM
- By hamiltonhoya in forum Garmin VivosmartReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2016, 11:20 AM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-29-2016, 11:30 PM
- By Connectedly Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2016, 01:16 AM