- 04-08-2016, 01:05 PM #2
Greetings and welcome to Connectedly!
When your see a message on Android that an app has "stopped", that is Android's way of saying the app crashed. Something wrong happened and it couldn't continue, if left unchecked or could bring down and crash the whole device, so Android steps in and stops that particular process.
Now, why that is happening is a much more difficult question.... I would suggest asking our sister site, Android Central... http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/
Please try to provide as much information as possible, like what version of Android your on and what your doing on the device when the issue occurs.
- By Connectedly Question in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2017, 04:43 PM
- By RemiRemi1987 in forum Samsung Gear FitReplies: 13Last Post: 11-08-2016, 02:40 PM
- By Connectedly Question in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2016, 07:37 PM
- By Adam Fogelsanger in forum Fitbit SurgeReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 07:58 AM
- By ddotss14 in forum Samsung Gear FitReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2016, 03:03 AM