- 09-06-2014, 12:01 AM #1
Gear manager not showing drop down menu in the gear app store
Anyone else having same issue when I go into the app store I click on the menu nothing pops down so can't check for updates or change payment options, nothing shows up. I also noticed when I go to the utilities folder go to new nothing new shows up anymore, but if I go to all apps new apps I've never seen aka new apps are there. I deleted a paid app tried to reinstall wanted to pay again.
- 09-06-2014, 02:11 AM #2
- 09-06-2014, 07:08 AM #3
I've tried restarting the phone, i didn't have the problem in the beginning I've had my watch for 6 months now, I've cleared data cache Uninstalled gear manager reinstall it and still nothing. However when I do restart the phone I can access the menu button, but only thing that pops down is payment no other options. But after awhile that even goes away till I restart the phone.
- By otto p in forum Samsung Gear 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2015, 08:25 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:27 AM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 10:12 AM
- By chefmorry in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 07:57 AM
- By MATTHEW VALERI in forum HOT WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:52 AM