Anyone else having same issue when I go into the app store I click on the menu nothing pops down so can't check for updates or change payment options, nothing shows up. I also noticed when I go to the utilities folder go to new nothing new shows up anymore, but if I go to all apps new apps I've never seen aka new apps are there. I deleted a paid app tried to reinstall wanted to pay again.
    09-05-2014 11:01 PM
    Anyone else having same issue when I go into the app store I click on the menu nothing pops down so can't check for updates or change payment options, nothing shows up. I also noticed when I go to the utilities folder go to new nothing new shows up anymore, but if I go to all apps new apps I've never seen aka new apps are there. I deleted a paid app tried to reinstall wanted to pay again.
    I haven't run into this particular issue, however I would try to force close the app (or reboot the phone) and try the app again. I have noticed on a Samsung S4 that the Gear Manager app sometimes does not work properly if the Gear watch is not in range or not connected to the phone at the time.
    09-06-2014 01:11 AM
    I've tried restarting the phone, i didn't have the problem in the beginning I've had my watch for 6 months now, I've cleared data cache Uninstalled gear manager reinstall it and still nothing. However when I do restart the phone I can access the menu button, but only thing that pops down is payment no other options. But after awhile that even goes away till I restart the phone.
    09-06-2014 06:08 AM