Welcome to the Connectedly Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Bigjay1416

Gear manager not showing drop down menu in the gear app store

Anyone else having same issue when I go into the app store I click on the menu nothing pops down so can't check for updates or change payment options, nothing shows up. I also noticed when I go to the utilities folder go to new nothing new shows up anymore, but if I go to all apps new apps I've never seen aka new apps are there. I deleted a paid app tried to reinstall wanted to pay again.

Global Posts
    4,615 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjay1416 View Post
    Anyone else having same issue when I go into the app store I click on the menu nothing pops down so can't check for updates or change payment options, nothing shows up. I also noticed when I go to the utilities folder go to new nothing new shows up anymore, but if I go to all apps new apps I've never seen aka new apps are there. I deleted a paid app tried to reinstall wanted to pay again.
    I haven't run into this particular issue, however I would try to force close the app (or reboot the phone) and try the app again. I have noticed on a Samsung S4 that the Gear Manager app sometimes does not work properly if the Gear watch is not in range or not connected to the phone at the time.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I've tried restarting the phone, i didn't have the problem in the beginning I've had my watch for 6 months now, I've cleared data cache Uninstalled gear manager reinstall it and still nothing. However when I do restart the phone I can access the menu button, but only thing that pops down is payment no other options. But after awhile that even goes away till I restart the phone.