- 07-16-2016, 01:56 AM #1
Which heart rate monitor watch
I am looking for a heart rate monitor watch without a chest strap to help running training. To start with all I need are alerts when I go out of the zone, these can be from the app or via an iOS app such as runkeeper. I don't want to spend a huge amount as I am just testing. Any ideas? I am getting lost with all the cheap ones on eBay and the expensive ones on the fitness websites. Any help would be massively appreciated. Thanks
- 07-17-2016, 10:05 PM #2
Fitbit Charge HR is what I used till yesterday (now on a Watch)
It doesn't give you alerts when you are above or under a given heart rate but with one tap on the screen you will see your heart rate.
It should cost between $150 to $180 in stores. Sounds very expensive but it's definitely worth it, since it helped me lose 26lbs in under 6 weeks.
- By Tom Clancy2 in forum PebbleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2016, 11:45 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2016, 11:00 AM
- By tom_z in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2016, 09:46 AM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2016, 02:22 PM
- By chennaite in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2016, 07:20 AM