- 09-22-2014, 06:06 PM #1
How Can I Get my Galaxy Note 3 to Send MMS through WiFi?
This is really annoying, my galaxy note 3 wont send MMS through wifi. I have to turn off my wifi and turn on my mobile network, in order for the MMS to send. Can anybody help ?? Is there anyway I can fix this ?
- Best AnswerSep 23 2014 | 4:13 am EDT
09-22-2014, 09:47 PM #2
- 1,825 Posts
i know this is a common issue with the nexus 5, which I have experienced first hand as well :-(
as of right now, I know there is no clear cut answer for the nexus, and I assume it would be the same across the board...
perhaps you could contact samsung, or your carrier...might get a new phone out of it.
good luck! keep us posted!
- 09-23-2014, 04:13 AM #3
- By Giampi2602 in forum MoovReplies: 9Last Post: 12-26-2016, 09:11 PM
- By Connectedly Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 03:10 AM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2014, 06:30 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 10:51 PM