- Junior Member
06-15-2014, 02:52 PM #1
- 1 Posts
How Can I Improve my Samsung Note 2's WiFi Connection?
hi am using a Samsung note 2 phone my phone connects to the WiFi only if i sit next to the modem y?? if i move 1 or 2 steps away from the modem my WiFi gets disconnected, my sister is using a note 3 her phone gets connected even if she is away from WiFi, all the phones connets to the WiFi even if the device is far y is this happening to my pone if any suggestions or solutions please help me with it . .
I have rebooted my modem a several times
i have reset my ph settings . it did not work
please help me out
- Best AnswerJun 16 2014 | 10:57 am EDT
Next time you can get to have your phone Connect to WIFI.... Click on the i in the circle and choose "Forget Network" then restart your phone and reset your WIFI connection over again and see if that works.
- Senior Member
06-15-2014, 08:48 PM #3
- 2,287 Posts
- From Perth, Western Australia
+1 for heading over to AC.
My best guess is to do a factory reset on your phone, you might of set a different bans on your phone to connect to?
Worst case you might get a warranty replacement.
Posted via Connectedly App
- Q&A Jedi
09-23-2014, 02:20 PM #5
- 1,616 Posts
- By Talia21 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2014, 04:13 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 02:09 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:30 AM
- By evostudios in forum PebbleReplies: 9Last Post: 05-25-2014, 10:14 AM
- By shahyaz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 56Last Post: 05-17-2014, 09:27 AM