- 09-14-2015, 12:12 PM #1
How can my Charge state that I have walked 2.41 miles and climbed 18 flights of steps?
First day wearing the unit and am confused. I did not complete this amount of activity. Am I failing to set up the unit correctly or what..................... $130 for this?????????? I walked to my truck and drove to work where I drove a school bus for 90 minutes. I did not walk 2.14 miles or climbe 18 flights of steps
- 09-15-2015, 03:02 AM #2
Greetings and welcome to Connectedly!
Fitbit themselves has this to say about making the Charge tracker more accurate:You can improve the accuracy of your Charge by changing your Dominant Hand setting. To do so, log in to your fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon in the top right, and go to Settings > Devices. Changing this setting to "Dominant" will decrease the sensitivity of step counting and should reduce any over counting of steps when your body is not moving. The "Non Dominant" setting will increase the sensitivity of step counting and can be used if your Charge is not counting enough steps.
- By Pavel Ivanyushyn in forum Jawbone UP3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2015, 08:52 AM
- By Echorama33 in forum Fitbit SurgeReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2015, 06:03 PM
- By Zurske in forum Fitbit SurgeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2015, 03:17 AM
- By Connectedly Question in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2015, 09:50 AM
- By Echorama33 in forum Fitbit SurgeReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2015, 09:13 AM