Welcome to the Connectedly Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I recently bought a huawei p8, im having problems with internet connection. Can anyone help me here.

I see 4G on all the time, but I can't turn it off. Even though I turn off MOBILE DATA its still on but I don't get internet connection. But WiFi works fine. Even though I turn MOBILE DATA on I still don't get internet connection unless I'm in a WiFi zone.

Global Posts
    7,295 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fookolhu View Post
    I see 4G on all the time, but I can't turn it off. Even though I turn off MOBILE DATA its still on but I don't get internet connection. But WiFi works fine. Even though I turn MOBILE DATA on I still don't get internet connection unless I'm in a WiFi zone.
    Welcome to Connectedly! Sorry to hear that you've having issues with your new phone.

As for help, I would suggest you head over to Android Central, our sister site on Mobile Nations. They will be much more equipped to help you with your issue.

Alternatively, have you tried contacting the manufacturer to see if it's a known issue?