I need to track fitness for running, bike riding (with map route tracking), and weight lifting, AND track my steps, heart rate, calories burned for the entire day, calories eaten for the entire day, and sleep patterns. It seems there is no app that does all of this??

Right now I'm using Endomondo since it has route mapping for the running/biking, Pebble Health for sleep and calories burned (based on heart rate), JeFit for recording my weight lifting routine and MyFitnessPal or MyNetDiary for calories eaten. That's 4 apps.

Without being able to integrate all this data together in one app, you really can't get a comprehensive health picture.

I now Endomondo can do calories in if you go premium and integrate MyFitnessPal but it doesn't do steps/daily activity, unless I suppose you start a 'resting workout' between workouts (lol).

It seems UP app by Jawbone is suppose to have all this integration with all these other apps to bring it all together. Connecting to Google fit seems to be an option but I haven't thoroughly explored would data it can collect. I doubt Google fit collects route mapping for runs in addition to all the other stuff mentions.

Has anyone found anything that will work with Pebble for the closest to an all in one solution?
    01-03-2017 02:34 PM