- 01-14-2016, 08:53 AM #1
Phone will only charge on car charger not wall charger
I have tried different wall componets and wires and at different homes it will show Gray buttery and switch back in forth very quckily back in forth to a battery that shows 0 percent with a green line to a blank grey battery but take it out to car with universally adapter and will charge fully after about 2;to 3 hours? Just received it new years day it seemed to work for a couple of days then this. But slso downloaded about
10 apps could that be why???
- 01-19-2016, 12:33 PM #3
Yea... Apps shouldn't affect that. Make sure you are using the AC house charger that came with the phone to ensure its the proper amperage.
If that doesn't work, try to return it if it's already giving you charging issues... Does not sound normal 😢 .
- By balama in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2016, 10:09 AM
- By FredW. in forum Fitbit SurgeReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2016, 03:08 AM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2016, 01:55 AM
- By Connectedly Question in forum Android WearReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2016, 11:17 PM
- By ryanweb70 in forum Samsung Gear 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2016, 06:44 PM