- Junior Member
10-02-2016, 11:58 AM #1
- 8 Posts
What's the best sleep monitor system?
Hi! Are you using a device or app to monitor your sleep? What is working the best?
Previously I had tried just using the dashboard in Fitbit (charge HR) but found it was uncomfortable to wear at night, so then I had to manually input my sleep info, but was forgetting.
I also have the Gear S2, so I try tracking my sleep habits in S Health but it's not giving me the most reliable information.
Has anyone tried using a tracker or pad that goes on your mattress? If so, let me know what works for you. Otherwise if you have a great app that actually seems to do a decent job of tracking your sleep, I'd love to hear which one you use.
- By Connectedly Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2017, 04:21 AM
- By Drew Kozub in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2016, 06:57 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2016, 12:12 PM
- By Connectedly Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 10:04 AM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2016, 02:51 PM