- Junior Member
04-27-2015, 01:08 AM #2
- 19 Posts
Are you able to pair the printer with your phone? I'm assuming you're trying this via Bluetooth. I haven't used this kind of printer before, but I do know that some printers still need special drivers for them to work, even on Android and even if they're BT-enabled.
If so, you could try a 3rd party option like PrinterShare, that allows you to print to BT Printers by detecting and installing drivers, but also to normal USB printers via USB OTG (if your device supports it).
Also remember that some printers show up only in certain SHARE menus or might show up as a proper printer installed.
- Junior Member
04-27-2015, 08:05 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Hi! Thanks for the response!
In fact, I've tried the third party option (Print Share) with the same redundant message after searching for the (nearby bluetooth): No Printers found.
I also downloaded Android bluetooth APK 1.0 For Android ... and the redundant beat goes on, and on, and on.
Tell me more about "the printer support Goole Cloud Print." And any link to to learn more about Android wifi printer connection.
In the YouTube video, which I cannot post because I am a new member, the printer appears to work for the camera, so I recorded my attempts. No show!
Thanks for lending the time!
With respect and appreciation,
- By Connectedly Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2015, 10:54 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2015, 09:19 PM
- By Connectedly Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2015, 12:36 AM
- By Connectedly Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2015, 12:05 PM
- By Connectedly Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2015, 12:09 AM