- 02-02-2015, 01:14 AM #1
Can't fully delete notifications? Gear 2.
I just set up my new gear 2 today, when I receive notifications from snapchat and facebook messenger I clear them on the gear but they keep popping back up on the gear.
I'm obviously doing something wrong, if anyone can help me out with how to clear them completely so my gear stops telling me I have 60+ notifications when they have already been seen and deleted I would much appreciate it.
- Senior Member
02-04-2015, 02:05 AM #2
- 3,794 Posts
- Press home button to wake the screen.
- Swipe from right to left to show app icons and select "notifications".
- Your notifications will be seen on this screen, now swipe from the middle of the screen down towards the home button... this should reveal a square at the top of the screen that says "Delete All" (See pic below) . It is important to start your swipe down at the middle of the screen and not all the way at the top, so your down swipe is not confused as a "back" gesture.
- Once you see the "Delete All" box at the top, tap that.
- The next screen will tell you that all notifications will be deleted from the Gear watch, tap "OK". (See picture below)
- That's It! Now, the watch should read "No notifications".
Be sure to register an account with this forum, so you can post up any other questions you may have on your new Gear 2! Always happy to help if we're able .
- By Connectedly Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2015, 01:50 PM
- By teejay69 in forum Samsung Gear SReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2015, 06:11 PM
- By sfringer in forum Basis PeakReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2015, 02:35 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2015, 01:04 AM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2015, 08:22 AM