I never overcharge my phone. I always disconnect the second I see the battery at 100%. I don't know why it does faster than before. Also, it doesn't die at 0%, but at 39-30%. It doesn't go any lower anymore. Please help!
    11-23-2014 08:23 PM
  2. Penguwin said: Best Answer

Sounds like you need to recalibrate your battery. Using apps like wake lock detector can help see what drains your battery. For the best advice head over to android central.

Posted via Connectedly App
    All good points... Another option is that your battery has decayed a bit and needs to be replaced. I would check out our sister site (Android Central) as mentioned above, specifically their Samsung S4 section HERE .
    Sounds like you need to recalibrate your battery. Using apps like wake lock detector can help see what drains your battery. For the best advice head over to android central.

11-23-2014 08:50 PM

All good points... Another option is that your battery has decayed a bit and needs to be replaced. I would check out our sister site (Android Central) as mentioned above, specifically their Samsung S4 section HERE .
    11-24-2014 02:32 AM
    Samsung had a batch of dodgy S4 batteries that over time expanded and caused issues - can't remember the affected serial numbers but if you do a search you should find it.
    Penguwin likes this.
    11-24-2014 07:54 PM