- 11-23-2014, 09:23 PM #1
Why does my Samsung galaxy s4 die so quickly?
I never overcharge my phone. I always disconnect the second I see the battery at 100%. I don't know why it does faster than before. Also, it doesn't die at 0%, but at 39-30%. It doesn't go any lower anymore. Please help!
- Best AnswerNov 24 2014 | 3:32 am EST
- Senior Member
11-23-2014, 09:50 PM #2
- 2,287 Posts
- From Perth, Western Australia
Sounds like you need to recalibrate your battery. Using apps like wake lock detector can help see what drains your battery. For the best advice head over to android central.
Posted via Connectedly App
- 11-24-2014, 03:32 AM #3
- By jean15paul in forum PebbleReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2014, 12:45 AM
- By jonathannnnjurado in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2014, 06:47 PM
- By Connectedly Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2014, 10:20 PM
- By Teejai80 in forum NestReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2014, 05:09 AM