I'm connected to WIFI fine but when I put in my Apple userID it Facetime won't authenticate. I know the Apple ID is good because I can log into the iTUNES store.
    11-28-2014 07:53 PM
  2. famaniii said: Best Answer

I tried all day to work this out and it boiled down to an incorrect time setting. Make sure your time zone is correct for your actual location (mine was 3 hours off for where I am). For Florida I turned it to New York (Eastern). Turn on location services so you can be pinpointed (even if you turn it back off later). Turn off the Ipad Air completely and then restart it and I will bet you sign in and connect this time.
    I know Apple made me change my password recently, could be a need for that?

Might also want to post this with our friends over at iMore:

iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
    11-29-2014 06:54 AM
    I tried all day to work this out and it boiled down to an incorrect time setting. Make sure your time zone is correct for your actual location (mine was 3 hours off for where I am). For Florida I turned it to New York (Eastern). Turn on location services so you can be pinpointed (even if you turn it back off later). Turn off the Ipad Air completely and then restart it and I will bet you sign in and connect this time.
    Penguwin likes this.
    12-25-2014 07:57 PM
    Welcome to Connectedly and thanks for the info!
    12-26-2014 10:16 PM