I have a Vivosmart HR watch and a Vodafone Smart Ultra android phone. Smart notifications have stopped working in the last week. Have tried all the obvious things like turning Bluetooth on and off, rebooting phone, checking that all the settings on the phone and watch are correct but have still lost the ability to get notifications on my watch. There isn't even a screen on the watch which is normally dedicated to the smart notifications. Can anyone help?
    03-28-2017 01:24 PM
    Have you tried unpairing and then repairing the watch? AND worst case factory reset the watch and then pair? Again remove any old traces of the old pairing.
    03-30-2017 01:33 PM
    Yes, I have unpaired and repaired the watch/phone several times but now notice that Google Play Services does not appear to be working. I wonder if this is the problem?
    03-31-2017 06:06 AM
    Yes, I have unpaired and repaired the watch/phone several times but now notice that Google Play Services does not appear to be working. I wonder if this is the problem?
    That's possible, check the play store make sure you don't need a Google Play Services update. Also try clearing the cache from Google Play Service, Go to Settings, then Apps, then Google Play Services, then Clear Cache.
    04-05-2017 12:38 PM