Welcome to the Connectedly Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pkcable
  1. Connectedly Question

My tablet will not sync on its own.

I have to mannually sync my emails to get my new mail. Does anyone know why and how can I correct this.
  2. Best Answer

Android, iPad, Windows, or dare I say BlackBerry PlayBook? (I guess it could be a Kindle Fire also)

Since you said Tablet and not iPad, and since iOS and Android are the top two, I'm going to assume you mean an Android tablet.

Go to Apps, then Setting, then My Accounts, then Email, then Settings, then click on the account you want to check, then Sync Setting, and then make sure Sync Email is checked. (Do this for each account)

Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    39,617 Global Posts
    Android, iPad, Windows, or dare I say BlackBerry PlayBook? (I guess it could be a Kindle Fire also)

Since you said Tablet and not iPad, and since iOS and Android are the top two, I'm going to assume you mean an Android tablet.

Go to Apps, then Setting, then My Accounts, then Email, then Settings, then click on the account you want to check, then Sync Setting, and then make sure Sync Email is checked. (Do this for each account)
    Laura Knotek likes this.