- 12-01-2015, 08:21 AM #1
Withings Pulse OX
I purchased a Withings Pulse OX and it stopped working after 2 months with the spring button no longer functioning and even with power connected does not display anything. Withings wouldn't guarantee my watch because this was brought from ebay, even though a reputed seller!
I want to try an attempt to fix it myself, does anyone know how to open up the watch?
- 12-01-2015, 12:45 PM #2
Perhaps sending them a message from another email stating you don't have a receipt from where you bought it... Not sure I would mention the whole eBay thing 😉 .
- By Team AXIS in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2015, 03:58 PM
- By Connectedly Question in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2015, 01:58 AM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2015, 08:10 AM
- By Connectedly Question in forum Jawbone UP3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2015, 04:16 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2015, 05:51 PM