Welcome to the Connectedly Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Connectedly Question

Withings Pulse OX

I purchased a Withings Pulse OX and it stopped working after 2 months with the spring button no longer functioning and even with power connected does not display anything. Withings wouldn't guarantee my watch because this was brought from ebay, even though a reputed seller!

I want to try an attempt to fix it myself, does anyone know how to open up the watch?

Thanks

Global Posts
    4,616 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Connectedly Question View Post
    I purchased a Withings Pulse OX and it stopped working after 2 months with the spring button no longer functioning and even with power connected does not display anything. Withings wouldn't guarantee my watch because this was brought from ebay, even though a reputed seller!

I want to try an attempt to fix it myself, does anyone know how to open up the watch?

Thanks
    Sadly, I can't seem to find any real info or teardown photos for the Withings Pulse Ox. I don't have one, but from the pictures I can find it appears to be a sealed unit. Which most likely will become damaged if opened 😢 .

Perhaps sending them a message from another email stating you don't have a receipt from where you bought it... Not sure I would mention the whole eBay thing 😉 .