Hi folks.
    I have the following devices that I want to all connect as smoothly as posiblie and create a seemless hands free experience in my car to answer calls, navigate, control the radio/music player and send/receive SMS all with voice control used as much as possible.

Samsung S5
    Samsung Tab 8.4
    OBD2 Bluetooth connector
    Logitech Car Audio Connect FM
    Huawei 3g wireless dongle.

What I am trying to achieve is that when I jump into my car that my phone and Tab both connect to the Huawei and use it for data and the wireless network between the phone and tab.

The Tab will become the dash mounted touch control for all of my devices (both Bluetooth and Wifi)

I want the S5 to be mirrored to the Tab so that I can control the phone while I am driving without having to touch the phone.

I have the Torque Pro app, Car Dashdroid, internet radio app, Utter voice control, samsung mirror installerd on both devices.

The Car dashdroid will be my command UI On my Tab 8.4 so that I can answer calls from my S5 transmitted through the logitech bluetooth transmitter to the existing car radio head unit via the FM pretuned station.

I also want to stream internet radio via the Bluetooth to the pretuned station that will be used for incoming calls so that when I receive an incoming call the radio will auto mute for the call.

In addition to this, I want to be able to acsess the torque pro app with the Bluetooth connection to the permantly fitted BT OBD2 unit.

I am hoping that there is some way to set this all up so that when I hop into the car all devices connect as described above with minimal fuss and interaction.
    Any advice would be great
    Last edited by timjgg; 09-23-2016 at 06:35 PM.
    09-23-2016 06:09 PM