Hi all, I couldn't find any posts that ask for exactly what I'm looking for, sorry if it's already been answered.

I have smart electricity meter and i'd like to see if there's a function for it to show how much energy each appliance uses in my house?

I know certain things like tumble dryers etc use quite a lot, I was interested in what's using what so I can see where I could be more efficient.

Does a anyone know of a way to do this or if any companies offer this option?
    01-30-2017 09:18 AM
    Hi all, I couldn't find any posts that ask for exactly what I'm looking for, sorry if it's already been answered.

I have smart electricity meter and i'd like to see if there's a function for it to show how much energy each appliance uses in my house?

I know certain things like tumble dryers etc use quite a lot, I was interested in what's using what so I can see where I could be more efficient.

Does a anyone know of a way to do this or if any companies offer this option?
    Hey, i just read about this smart meter, never heard about it before. Based on my search in anticipation to your query, What i have come across is that the smart meter will be providing information of your energy usage to your energy supplier and you will be able to see on your digital screen the total usage on day to day basis. But if you want to find out how much energy appliances are consuming then you will have to get a Home Monitoring System. The prices may vary but it will enable you to get a break of energy consumption of a particular appliance.
    01-31-2017 07:39 AM