My mobile app dashboard says to "Update Tracker Software," but I don't know how.
    02-29-2016 07:58 PM
  2. eyecrispy said: Best Answer

Which tracker? You usually update through the app but it really depends on the tracker. Let us know which one you have and we'll try to help.
    Which tracker? You usually update through the app but it really depends on the tracker. Let us know which one you have and we'll try to help.
    03-01-2016 10:19 AM
    If a version update failed to complete on your Fitbit Flex™, you may notice the following: Your tracker's LED indicator lights cycle back and forth, from left to right;
    Your Flex no longer responds to taps, charging, or resets. If cycling lights appear on your tracker's display:
    Try restarting your tracker. See the instructions in How do I restart my tracker?
    Attempt to update your tracker again using a different method, if possible. For example, if you used a mobile app to update the first time, use Fitbit Connect on your computer instead.
    If the update fails again, contact Customer Support for further troubleshooting.
    If your Flex no longer responds to taps, charging, or resets, it may have encountered a critical error during the update process. Contact Customer Support for further assistance.
    03-31-2016 06:54 AM
    I got the Update Tracker Sfotware message, so I updated my app and I still had the message, so I looked at Google Play and I needed to update the app again. After updating twice in two days I still have the Update Tracker Software message on the app. Also when I try to charge it I either get one of three things - one light temporarily and then the reset four lights, one light consistently for over 8 hours(overnight), or it goes straight from one light to all five.
    01-12-2017 03:43 PM
    I got the Update Tracker Sfotware message, so I updated my app and I still had the message, so I looked at Google Play and I needed to update the app again. After updating twice in two days I still have the Update Tracker Software message on the app. Also when I try to charge it I either get one of three things - one light temporarily and then the reset four lights, one light consistently for over 8 hours(overnight), or it goes straight from one light to all five.
    May be there is some bug, due to which the update is being showed again and again. I think the back end people of the app should be looking into it.
    04-20-2017 02:07 AM