Welcome to the Connectedly Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

i got a chines smartwatch, how do i connect it to a bluetooth headset?

i want to use my smartphone with a headset but no phone(handset) involved
  2. Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    I am using an Otium Gear S DZ09.
    it seems not to discover the BT Headset but only other phones.
    is there a way i can connect my headset? even thru a phone and go to work n leave the phone at home, and remain connected? Or how can i connect it???
    I do not personally have a Otium watch, however I did find the manual for it HERE. The manual does list that the watch can only be connected to one device at a time and must have a sim card installed to be in "network mode". Sadly tho, the manual mentions nothing about connecting a Bluetooth device directly to the watch itself. It only mentions that the watch can be connected to a phone.

I tried searching around and going through the DZ09's manual, but I couldn't find anything else.

As I mentioned, I don't have one of these watches, so I couldn't say for sure. However, it appears to me that the Otium DZ09 may not be able to connect Bluetooth headsets directly to the watch.

Let us know if you discover anything else about it... Best of luck!

Global Posts
    4,616 Global Posts
    i want to use my smartphone with a headset but no phone(handset) involved
    This largely depends on which Chinese smartwatch you have, add you can imagine there are quite a few. One of the more popular Chinese smartwatches at the moment is the U8 (see picture below). Is this what you have?

Without knowing exactly which model smartwatch you have, here are some generic instructions. We will assume for the moment that your Chinese smartwatch does support pairing a Bluetooth headset directly... as some smartwatches simply do *NOT* have this option.

In the watch's settings menu, there should be a section for "Bluetooth"... Find and select this section. Once in the Bluetooth settings on the watch, make sure Bluetooth is "on" and the watch is in "pairing mode" (sometimes this is referred to as the watch being "discoverable"). Now go to your Bluetooth headset, turn it on, and place the headset into it's pairing mode. The exact process of how to do this is different depending on your model headset and some will simply need to be turned on and not have an actual " pairing mode ".

If all has gone correctly then you should see the name of your Bluetooth headset on your watch. Select your headset to pair it to the watch. If a pairing code or password is requested, try "0000" or "1234".

Let us know which smartwatch and headset you have (manufacturer & model number would help) and post back here for further help!

Best of luck!

is there a way i can connect my headset? even thru a phone and go to work n leave the phone at home, and remain connected? Or how can i connect it???

Global Posts
    4,616 Global Posts
    I do not personally have a Otium watch, however I did find the manual for it HERE. The manual does list that the watch can only be connected to one device at a time and must have a sim card installed to be in "network mode". Sadly tho, the manual mentions nothing about connecting a Bluetooth device directly to the watch itself. It only mentions that the watch can be connected to a phone.

I tried searching around and going through the DZ09's manual, but I couldn't find anything else.

As I mentioned, I don't have one of these watches, so I couldn't say for sure. However, it appears to me that the Otium DZ09 may not be able to connect Bluetooth headsets directly to the watch.

Let us know if you discover anything else about it... Best of luck!

ok thanx. eish now i has to put my hand on the mouth like Michel Knight talking to Kit (the car)... kikiki

Confirmed BT Headphone direct connect works on GV09S smart watch

Connecting BT Headphone directly to the smart watch is confirmed on the GV09S (possibly same as U8 ?)

In the menu go to 'BT dealer', it allows you to connect a 'new device'
    (possibly disconnect your current [phone?] device first)

at that point you can put your headset also in 'pair'/'search' mode, and it will show up on the GV09s
    Selecting the headphone will next connect to the GV09 with success.

Notice this allow BT headset for (direct SIM) phonecalls, play (local) music, and also the radio.
    In the case of radio, you will have to -also- connect the wired headset, because that functions as the antenna for the reception of radio signal. In my case I left the rest of the 'antenna wire' tied together a bit, and could control the radio settings with my BT headset (including channel change/ search).

Check it out !!
    Penguwin likes this.

my frigging watch is hanging

Pls i just got the same Chinese watch and it's hanging.it can't restart. Is there anything else i can do to make it work?
    Thanks. Chima

Did you get it working correctly?

Well

Hmmm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5293.jpg  
    Ambassador

looks like the wrong picture man

Factory reset Chinese Smartwatch back to English

I had to reset my Chinese smartwatch back to factory setting. The reset was successful, however its in Chinese. How can I reformat it back to English?

Global Posts
    4,616 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by substanceofawoman View Post
    I had to reset my Chinese smartwatch back to factory setting. The reset was successful, however its in Chinese. How can I reformat it back to English?
    Best thing I could tell you is to try and use a translator (Google, Microsoft, etc.) to figure out the menus enough to switch it back to english.
    MattKerwin likes this.

DZ09 Smart watch headset connectivity

Hi, everyone! Just discovered ho to connect my DZ09 smart watch to my Awei blutooth headset. Make sure that your amart watch is discoverable. Timing is also important. Also make sure that your headset is in pairing mode ( red and blue light indicators blinking alternately) while your watch searches for it. Hope this helps. Have a good day everyone! =)
    Penguwin likes this.

Yes.... this is totally not correct photos. At least you should add a red light flow under grille.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonoy1125 View Post
    Hi, everyone! Just discovered ho to connect my DZ09 smart watch to my Awei blutooth headset. Make sure that your amart watch is discoverable. Timing is also important. Also make sure that your headset is in pairing mode ( red and blue light indicators blinking alternately) while your watch searches for it. Hope this helps. Have a good day everyone! =)

Hi can u please tell me how u conect it to your phone

Global Posts
    4,616 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubin Elezi View Post
    Hi can u please tell me how u conect it to your phone
    Depends on what phone you have... If on Android, check this video out:

or try a quick Google search for your particular phone.

DZ09 - How to activate browser and facebook?

The browser in Dz09 is Lemon Browser. What is the difference between Internet Browser and Lemon Browser? How can I activate Internet Browser in this device? Also, I can't use the Facebook in this device.
    From the Network setting, I had selected the GPRS as always on. But somehow, I can't find where can I add or update the APN.
    Can help to lighten me?

pairing of smartwatch to a bluetooth headset

Smart Watch with SIM, 16GB memory card support for Android or use as Mobile..COLOUR : BROWN (Brand-JP)

HoA HBS-730 Bluetooth Stereo Headset HBS 730 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Phone Headphone Earpod Sport Earphone with call functions (Black) for LG G Flex 2 Bluetooth Headsets

This watch is not detecting this bluetooth headset, please help me......

Pairing Your Bluetooth Smartwatch with Your Bluetooth Headset

Not sure how old this thread is, don't see dates anywhere on it, however I recently researched this issue and this is what I discovered. Although I am a little perplexed now as someone seems to have made the impossible happen with the Awei blutooth headset?? Anyway, this is what I found:

I am interested to hear from anyone else that was able to make this happen....
    Last edited by zocster; 09-16-2016 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Removed personal web link
    The Smurf

Quote Originally Posted by MyAwesomeGadgets View Post
    Not sure how old this thread is, don't see dates anywhere on it, however I recently researched this issue and this is what I discovered. Although I am a little perplexed now as someone seems to have made the impossible happen with the Awei blutooth headset?? Anyway, this is what I found:

I am interested to hear from anyone else that was able to make this happen....
    First off, welcome to Connectedly.COM!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    If you need anything, please reach out to me.
    In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!

u8

I got u8 smart watch with one sim card but is not have network signal I try to use cell c and mtn sim is not working must I use Vodacom?

Quote Originally Posted by moja82 View Post
    I got u8 smart watch with one sim card but is not have network signal I try to use cell c and mtn sim is not working must I use Vodacom?

How do I connect my RoHS smartwatch with bluetooth headset?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast