- 01-02-2017, 03:34 PM #28
I'm getting extremely frustrated. I got a new Smartwatch. It's unbranded, but the device name is " FM-1". It paired with my phone, but will not connect to the Bluetooth. When I try to connect the bluetooth, it says " search new device". I click on it, and it says searching. After a while, it then always says " empty". Please. Can anyone help me to get the watch connected to the Bluetooth?. Thank you.
- Junior Member
02-23-2017, 06:06 AM #32
- 2 Posts
Hmmm, if you are familiar with the icons you can change it easily if you remember all the location of every icon in your smart watch like settings icon, phone book icon, message icon, then you can go to settings then find the language area. I know English language is generally available on every smartwatch and even smart phones so if you are familiar to the language setting you can change it easily dude even if your smartwatch is customize on mandarin language or any language. You know what I mean dude?
- By Hilandr-UP in forum Jawbone UPReplies: 9Last Post: 09-08-2015, 09:04 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2015, 08:34 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2015, 09:26 AM
- By Connectedly Question in forum Fitbit Charge HRReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2015, 01:18 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2015, 07:12 AM