Welcome to the Connectedly Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Hello everyone, i got a u8 smartwatch and It won't find my old samsung blutooth headset although it does pair with my iphone easily. Please help.

Its with the phone. Thats why I suggested asking on the Android forum. It's not a networking issue..

I'm getting extremely frustrated. I got a new Smartwatch. It's unbranded, but the device name is " FM-1". It paired with my phone, but will not connect to the Bluetooth. When I try to connect the bluetooth, it says " search new device". I click on it, and it says searching. After a while, it then always says " empty". Please. Can anyone help me to get the watch connected to the Bluetooth?. Thank you.

Can anyone please tell me what is Factory Reset password for D20 Smartwatch ?

I have one query, can Samsung S7 be connected with a chinese smartwatch and works fine or i will have to go for the samsung S gear?

I got a1 smartwatch how I play video on it

Hmmm, if you are familiar with the icons you can change it easily if you remember all the location of every icon in your smart watch like settings icon, phone book icon, message icon, then you can go to settings then find the language area. I know English language is generally available on every smartwatch and even smart phones so if you are familiar to the language setting you can change it easily dude even if your smartwatch is customize on mandarin language or any language. You know what I mean dude?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12