Hi.

I have got a space for my cafe in USA. Our interior work is in progress. I have selected to do epoxy flooring for some sections. Someone told me some primary prep like crushing is essential. Am i required to do it?
    09-09-2016 01:52 AM
    First off, welcome to Connectedly.COM!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    If you need anything, please reach out to me.
    In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!

Mind you, I think you're in the wrong forum though! We are no floor experts here.
    09-10-2016 01:39 AM
    I dont doubt it can be done, many seem to do it. epoxy is not for me, i find the stuff exhausting in every way. im not impressed with it. now the brown resin glue works great. i intend to build more boats in the future (i have several sets of plans) but epoxy is out. will polyester resin work over epoxy? on future boats i will use the polyester through and through. i have used it before and find it much more freindly, so i would like to switch now.
    12-06-2016 03:37 PM
    01-12-2017 03:22 PM
    I got to get my tiles replaced in my bedroom and had to get the crushing done. Since it holds the new tiles in the best way. And if it is just a small section you want to do, i would recommend you get it done.
    03-17-2017 02:43 AM