What's the difference between the smart watch and the fitness tracker(with display) Some of the both have notification alert and tracking system. please let me know the difference between the both. I'm kind of office going guy as well a fitness enthusiast. So where I need to land. Knowledge me!
    06-15-2016 03:50 AM
    What's the difference between the smart watch and the fitness tracker(with display) Some of the both have notification alert and tracking system. please let me know the difference between the both. I'm kind of office going guy as well a fitness enthusiast. So where I need to land. Knowledge me!
    Besides the aesthetics/ looks most fitness trackers don't offer much in the way of notifications... even the ones that say they do notifications, it's usually only a handful of apps... not every one on your phone.

Besides that, most fitness trackers have very little to no apps that can be added to the device after it's purchased. Most smartwatches have lots of third party apps that can be added to extend its functionality.

Lastly, would be the cost... smartwatches can sometimes cost more than the average fitness tracker.
    06-17-2016 06:20 AM