Hi, this is Schmurf (finally) logging into SmartWatchFans.

I thought I was an oldie having started my mobile devices with the original Palm Pilot Pro back in 1998, then when this site was created, I realized it goes back longer than that. I had a Timex Data Link watch and before that the trusty Casio calculator watch. While I can't find my Timex Data Link (sob) I still have the 3 1/4" "floppy" disks for the software. In honour of the new site, I changed my avatar to a recent pic of that old Casio calculator watch.

Today my mobile device is my sleek Blackberry Z30 which I absolutely love! I'm quite interested in the whole smartwatch revolution and think I will watch for a bit from the sidelines to see what develops before taking the plunge. In my head I can envision how a smartwatch would be a handy accessory to my mobile device and I'm interested to see what the product developers will come up with to challenge and amaze me.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    01-03-2014 08:42 PM
    Hello Schmurf! Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    01-03-2014 10:04 PM
    Welcome aboard.
    01-03-2014 10:07 PM
    Hi, this is Schmurf (finally) logging into SmartWatchFans.

I thought I was an oldie having started my mobile devices with the original Palm Pilot Pro back in 1998, then when this site was created, I realized it goes back longer than that. I had a Timex Data Link watch and before that the trusty Casio calculator watch. While I can't find my Timex Data Link (sob) I still have the 3 1/4" "floppy" disks for the software. In honour of the new site, I changed my avatar to a recent pic of that old Casio calculator watch.

Today my mobile device is my sleek Blackberry Z30 which I absolutely love! I'm quite interested in the whole smartwatch revolution and think I will watch for a bit from the sidelines to see what develops before taking the plunge. In my head I can envision how a smartwatch would be a handy accessory to my mobile device and I'm interested to see what the product developers will come up with to challenge and amaze me.
    Hi!!
    I think I used to have a watch like that when I was in junior high.
    01-05-2014 09:05 AM
    Welcome to SWF...ENJOY
    01-05-2014 10:27 AM
    Welcome to Smartwatch Fans!
    01-07-2014 09:30 AM
    Hello!

I really wish that, back in the day, I'd thought to keep my old casio calculator watches... how cool would I be now?!
    01-07-2014 10:19 AM
    Welcome Schmurf! I had that same Casio myself!
    01-07-2014 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD