Welcome to the Connectedly Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

hello there

I have a moto x and im kinda interested into getting a smartwatch but i dont know what is the best most people like the pebble and sony so any suggestions on anything thank you!

Global Posts
    1,126 Global Posts
    Well I have the Pebble. I've had about 2 months and quite like it. The only limiting fact with it is that you can only have 8 fm watchfaces/apps on the watch at any one time. Other than that, it is great and works well. Lots of flexibility.

I've never played with any of the other watches, so I won't comment on them.
    The Smurf

Global Posts
    15,786 Global Posts
    Welcome abroad ryuuzaki#AC! Personally I like the sony, given the choices. It is compatible with both the note 3 and Z10, where pebble is limited. But the sony is not ideal either. I look forward to the hotwatch I Preordered

Sent from what ever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    see i saw some at the ces from youtube i liked razer cause personally im a game and tech savy so i like to see the pros and cons and whats the best for me ill look up the hotwatch cause thats a new one now someone told me the qualcomm pebble and pebble steel so im getting some stuff to look at just dont really see much difference besides names and pebble not having color lol

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Global Posts
    32,730 Global Posts
    Welcome to the forums.

Sent from my XT1056 using Smartwatch Fans mobile app

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Hi ryuuzaki#AC,

Welcome Aboard.

Global Posts
    912 Global Posts
    Welcome ryuuzaki#AC

I think it's dangerous asking for suggestions here - there's so many great watches, tech wise and looks wise, that you'll end up wanting one of everything!

Enjoy your time here.
    Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    39,617 Global Posts
    Loving my Pebble, BUT the Hot watch, Kreyos you mentioned, and the I'm watch really have me intrigued!

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    i like the kreyos for the price also amazon has the first sony smartwatch for like 80 dollars but ahh theres so many coming out and out i dont know what to get plus i need something that will work with any phone not just a certain one

Global Posts
    3,983 Global Posts
    Currently I advocate for the pebble since it's the watch on my wrist, however the I'm watch looks really compelling to me.

Global Posts
    7,314 Global Posts
    Welcome! Pebble owner here as well. I, too, am keeping close tabs on what's coming.

Global Posts
    5,602 Global Posts
    Welcome to SWF!