Meet the Moderators of Connectedly

Everyday Connectedly.com is viewed by thousands of guests and members. People come here looking for help, research and often just general discussion for their connected devices. Connectedly.com Moderators are here to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We keep the forums clean and tidy. Handling some of the tasks below, and offering members guidance when they go astray from our Community Rules and Guidelines. Connectedly.com has the highest regard for individuals who volunteer their time to be a moderator.

In the following posts you will find a small intro/bio written by some of the Moderators so you can get to know a little more about them.

Andy Ghozali (zocster) Moderator Team Leader, Connectedly.com

Tasks/Goals of Our Moderators

• Responding to Member Reported Posts
    • Helping with member questions in Unanswered threads and throughout the forum
    • Killing Spam, and handling other forum chores (moving and re titling threads, closing duplicate threads, etc)
    • Ongoing support & participation in various devices and areas within the forums
    • Respect for the community and its members

How are Moderators selected?

• Picked by Moderator Team Leader, & Community Manager
    • Recommended by Connectedly.com Moderator

Connectedly.com Moderator Staff 04/30/2014

04-29-2014 11:58 AM
    Hello, Andy here Indonesian born New Zealander. Been on CrackBerry for quite some time and now leading the mod team at Connectedly. My daily driver is a BlackBerry Q10 and a HTC One.

A family man with now 4 year old twins.

Love gadgets and passionate about connected toys! My passion is to help people solve their tech problems. Don't hesitate to email me andy dot ghozali at mobilenations dot com.

Welcome to Connectedly!!

Teejai80, jsarino, freeyo and 1 others like this.
    04-29-2014 12:01 PM
    Hi all!

My name's Matt (as you can tell). Born, raised, and lived all my life in Massachusetts USA with a brief interim in Florida USA. There must be something in the Mod water here because like Andy I also have twins, albeit a bit older.

I'm a former corporate pilot and flight instructor. While I don't fly professionally anymore I do keep my flight instructor license current as I love to teach people, no matter what the subject is. Currently I work in airport operations.

For any issues, feel free to message me here. You can also follow me on Google+, my profile is at http://www.google.com/+MATTHEWVALERI.
    04-29-2014 02:04 PM
    Hey There,
    My name is Tom Fairclough, I live in Perth, Western Australia, Aus. Currently I am a full time Commerce Student studying Business Law & Human Resources Management. I have been a former active member at Android Central for just over two years but in recent months have backed away and been lured to Connectedly were until recently was an ambassador.

I personally love my technology, in particular android devices and other stuff laying around the house. I often love to pull broken objects apart and often not put them back together properly My current daily driver (and touch wood it lasts) is a Nexus 4. My hobbies besides breaking stuff and hanging around the forums include Rowing & Cycling.

If there is any enquiries feel free to email me at Thomas.Fairclough@Mobilenations.com or any other means which is shown on my mobile nation’s passport.

Hope to be seeing you around more.
    Jaguarr40 and zocster like this.
    05-03-2014 07:38 PM
    Rich Cermele here, better known in these parts as PKcable or just PK. I am a Moderator and Ambassador here at Connectedly. I am also the Mod Team Leader at CrackBerry.com, having been part of the Mobile Nations family for over 5 years! I guess I really love this place. In real life I serve as the IT manager of a small city department in Philadelphia. I have worked or volunteered online for over 20 years also, having moderated at many Internet forums, been an online sysop, AOL Guide, and various other positions. I really love connected tech. Currently I have a BB Z30, LG Nexus 5, iPad Air, BB PlayBook Martian Smartwatch, and Pebble Smartwatch. On order a Hotwatch and a Rufus Cuff! I also own almost too many streaming media devices to list! 2 Roku(s), FireTV, AppleTV, 2 Chromecasts, Vizio Co-Star, Monsoon Vulkano, and a Vizio 55in smart TV.

Last edited by pkcable; 07-07-2014 at 08:34 PM.
    zocster and Jaguarr40 like this.
    05-04-2014 12:41 PM