Welcome to the Connectedly Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Connectedly Question

If I remove the Windows 10 update will my apps be safe?

I am unhappy with the layout and I find it hard to find the basic stuff, for example the run menu, how to scan my computer for viruses and how to personalize my desktop. I have had this laptop for over a year and I have loved Windows 8.1.

I recently found that I can remove the Windows 10 update, but I unfortunately have no room in my memory cards and sticks to back my computer. If I proceed and remove the update, can I be sure that my apps, photos and music will be safe?

Withthe launch of Windows 10 today my DVD drives have lost their write function. Two of my PCs not connected in any way, stopped recognizing DVD discs. Even using Windows Media Center I could not transfer picture files to a DVD disc. This is terrible!

Please tell me that when i upgrate to window 10,will i lose all my apps and files like photos,videos,music,games and antivirus?i am currently using window 8.1 and system language is set to English.