Welcome to the Connectedly Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts

Shipping?

Finally Omate has FCC approval, so hopefully they can begin shipping the US models that they supposedly have produced.

Who is also anxiously waiting? Let us know when you receive shipping confirmations.

This seems like the best full featured smartwatch out there. I am very excited to get mine and completely understand having issues and delays getting a new product produced and delivered. That said, Omate has had the least clear and limited communication of any Kickstarter that I have backed.

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I am trying to patiently wait but I'm just so excited. I realm hope I get it before the end of swimming season and before track starts. Will post as soon as I get tracking info.

Posted via the Android Smartwatch Fans App!

My best guess with everything that has been said and happened with the ts, is delivered in may to Canada/USA. It is hard to tell what's produced and what is shipped using omates comments. They seem to change and contradict themselves so often. I'm hoping to hear or see something in may/june

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I can't stand the lack of information from them and that their own info is contradictory. When we do get something more solid it seems more often through someone not affiliated with Omate or through unofficial channels as opposed to KS updates or other official company media.

If they are having production or sourcing issues even cash flow issues, then I don't see the problem with explaining what is going on so that everyone knows what the wait is. Maybe Umoex is screwing them around and producing other stuff since Omate is already locked in and stuck with them. Or maybe there is still hope for some official Google apps through an Android update or change to the policy. In that case your May/June time frame would fit in with Google I/O. Maybe there will even be TrueSmarts for I/O giveaway as platform for Google watch?

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I received a tracking number! Says it is with an international logistics company in Germany as of 1/28. No estimated delivery. Email was from Cecilia. This was for one originally ordered as an extreme edition maybe placed halfway through the campaign. I have another order originally 1/4GB ordered very early in the campaign from another KS account and nothing on that yet, but if Cecilia is manually notifying everyone it might take a couple days. Can't wait to get it!

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I got mine too! I wonder if this is like a bulk email and they shipped a huge crate of them and gave us that number or if they have been broken down to individual orders.

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Mine is at the local post office! This is no more than 5 hours from NY so it was in town Sunday night. If it is regular ground service, it may take a couple more days for folks farther away or around less major locations. I will have to wait until at least Tuesday evening since I usually have stuff shipped to my wife's office and she is unfortunately not going in today.

I can't wait to try it out! If the battery is good enough it will replace my Pebble. Otherwise I will still use the Pebble on a daily basis and only use Omate for outdoor activities or when I don't want to carry a phone. Mostly I want it for running: BT headphones, GPS, and still connected. But what I see from people that do have Omate, the battery will get me trough most days.

I received my shipping notice two days ago. I'm expecting two weeks to come to Canada and my doorstep

I also got the shipping notice and expect it on my doorstep this week

Sent from my iPhone using Smartwatch Fans

Mine is stuck at customs for the last four days.

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    My second is on the way but appears to be sitting in NY for a few days. I've had stuff take a few days in customs before, but the status says it is already sorted which usually means it is waiting to get loaded.

Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Update: USPS status still says NY, but my second unit was delivered today. At least I was home to sign for it.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    USPS tracking has been a couple days behind for some reason.