Welcome to the Connectedly Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mike-Mike
  • 1 Post By Mike-Mike

Global Posts
    1,301 Global Posts

Amazon for $125

found the black on Amazon for $125, ordered it, gonna use it for the gym and cycling
    Penguwin likes this.
    The Smurf

Global Posts
    15,775 Global Posts
    that's a good price, used? refurb? or new?

Global Posts
    1,301 Global Posts
    It said new, we'll see tomorrow

Posted via the Connectedly App for Android

Global Posts
    1,301 Global Posts
    Well for $125, it's not bad. However it is really lacking. I have not had a Pebble for a while, I forgot how far behind it is from Samsung, AW, and Apple.

Worst of all the screen is very dim. Even on "blinding" it is still somewhat hard to see. The colors do not pop at all. The icons and animations are cool, but they are hard to see on the small dim screen with washed out colors.

After seeing the gorgeous screen of my S2 Classic and my wife's Apple Watch, it's hard to look at the Pebble Time.

However, i did sleep it in last night, and as I said way back for the OG pebble, it is still the best alarm clock in the world.

Global Posts
    4,615 Global Posts
    Agreed that the display simply can't compete with some of ours competition. However, the reverse could be said when it comes to battery life... I've yet to get 4-5 days of use of any Android Wear device.

For some the sacrifice is worth it. If your on Android you can customize, modify and add plenty of apps/features to make the Pebble time pretty useful.

Global Posts
    1,301 Global Posts
    i still like my Pebble Time, i actually like having the combo. I use the S2 Classic as my work watch, and Pebble Time as an exercise/sleep watch
    Penguwin likes this.