- 01-04-2016, 06:41 PM #1
Since the update for steps and sleep I have gone back to wearing my pebble Time full time. Noticed a huge hit in battery though and that coupled with the slow charge rate of the time is rather annoying.
Anyone else using pebble health?
Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
- 01-04-2016, 06:56 PM #2
I've been kinda-toying with it. I'm new to Pebble, having purchased my Time only a few weeks ago. But for me, the activity tracker really doesn't add anything to my life so I just disabled it this morning. I do not yet know what effect that'll have on my battery life.
- 01-09-2016, 12:20 AM #4
I have noticed on my Pebble Time Steel that if I leave Pebble health turned on, the battery "seems" to drain quicker... Not drastically, mind you... Just seems a bit more if a drain than I remember. I will try to get some better stats on this soon tho.
- Junior Member
05-26-2016, 02:56 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Unfortunately the app still seems to be using an unreasonable estimate of 1800 steps per mile, making it totally useless, unless I want to perform manual calculations every time I go for a walk. 2300-2400 would be much nearer the mark for most ordinary people. The running steps seems to scale up proportionately, as running distances also seem to be about 30% optimistic. Such a shame. It was pretty accurate before it was 'improved.'
- By gordol in forum Pebble AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2016, 09:42 AM
- By Penguwin in forum PebbleReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2015, 10:33 PM
- By silverill in forum Wearable Fitness TrackersReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2015, 01:38 AM
- By rakoller3 in forum Pebble TimeReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2015, 04:19 PM
- By Connectedly in forum Connectedly.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2015, 01:23 PM