GPad 8.0 that was connected to Wi-Fi router until couple days ago. Now will not connect reason given no mobile data but there was no mobile data before and it stayed connected. Have somebody that was supposed to know go to router settings Administration page to fix security problem , I can't get back in because password problem to try and fix problem with the connection. My feeling is something was changed maybe in the administration settings but the tablet connected to Wi-Fi at my friend's house and will not connect at home any more makes no sense to me help please
    05-23-2016 05:06 AM
    This sounds like the password or authentication on your home router was changed. You need to find out the new password or what was changed.

Best of luck!
    05-24-2016 02:15 AM
    This sounds like the password or authentication on your home router was changed. You need to find out the new password or what was changed.

Best of luck!
    05-24-2016 02:48 PM
    Ok. How do I get to admin.settingsif password was changed?
    05-24-2016 02:53 PM
    Ok. How do I get to admin.settingsif password was changed?
    If you no longer know the password and can't talk to the person that changed it, you will have to reset the router. I would suggest downloading the manual for your specific model router... most manufacturers make them available for free on their web sites.

This manual will tell you how to reset the router and then how to re configure it... be sure to change the password to something you will not have a problem remembering after the reset is performed.
    05-24-2016 03:52 PM