This is really annoying, my galaxy note 3 wont send MMS through wifi. I have to turn off my wifi and turn on my mobile network, in order for the MMS to send. Can anybody help ?? Is there anyway I can fix this ?
    09-22-2014 05:06 PM
  2. Penguwin said: Best Answer

This is really annoying, my galaxy note 3 wont send MMS through wifi. I have to turn off my wifi and turn on my mobile network, in order for the MMS to send. Can anybody help ?? Is there anyway I can fix this ?
    Some people have reported solving this issue by using the EvolveSMS app as discussed in THIS thread over on sister site, Android Central.

If that doesn't work, perhaps asking this question on the Samsung Note 3 forums located HERE.
    hey there talia...

i know this is a common issue with the nexus 5, which I have experienced first hand as well :-(

as of right now, I know there is no clear cut answer for the nexus, and I assume it would be the same across the board...

perhaps you could contact samsung, or your carrier...might get a new phone out of it.

good luck! keep us posted!
    09-22-2014 08:47 PM
    Some people have reported solving this issue by using the EvolveSMS app as discussed in THIS thread over on sister site, Android Central.

If that doesn't work, perhaps asking this question on the Samsung Note 3 forums located HERE.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-23-2014 03:13 AM