I cannot no figure out how to turn bluetooth on. All I get is "bluetooth is off" but it won't turn on.
    10-28-2016 09:03 AM
    Hi,
    I'm experiencing the same issue with Vivosmart HR.
    It was working snd synching properly, and then suddenly stopped synching or pairing.
    I cannot pair with the phone. I do not have a bluetooth on/off toggle. Only have the option to pair smartphone, but the device wont pair. What went wrong?

Thank you!
    04-17-2017 06:26 AM
    Here's an online owners manual...

vívosmart HR/HR*+ - vívosmart HR/HR*+ Owner's Manual

From the page...

Pairing Your Smartphone

To use the connected features of the vívosmart® HR/HR*+ device, it must be paired directly through the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app, instead of from the Bluetooth® settings on your smartphone.

• From the app store on your smartphone, install and open the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
    • Hold the device key to turn on the device.The first time you turn on the device, you will select the device language. The next screen prompts you to pair with your smartphone.
      TIP: You can press the device key to view the menu, and select > Pair Smartphone to manually enter pairing mode.
    • Select an option to add your device to your Garmin Connect account:
      • If this is the first device you have paired with the Garmin Connect Mobile app, follow the on-screen instructions.
      • If you have already paired another device with the Garmin Connect Mobile app, from the settings menu, select Garmin Devices > Add Device, and follow on-screen instructions.

After you pair successfully, a message appears, and your device syncs automatically with your smartphone.

Bluetooth® Settings

Press the device key to view the menu, and select .
    BluetoothEnables Bluetooth wireless technology.
    NOTE: Other Bluetooth settings appear only when Bluetooth wireless technology is enabled.
    Pair SmartphoneConnects your device with a compatible Bluetooth enabled smartphone. This setting allows you to use Bluetooth connected features using the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app, including notifications and activity uploads to Garmin Connect.
    NotificationsAllows you to enable phone notifications from your compatible smartphone. You can use the Show Calls Only option to display notifications for only incoming phone calls.
    Connect AlertAllows you to enable an alert informing you when your paired smartphone is no longer within Bluetooth wireless technology range.
    DisplaySets the device to display notifications in landscape or portrait format.
    NOTE: This setting appears only when the device is set to display data in portrait format.
    04-19-2017 01:13 PM