I am unfamiliar with both products. They are both new to me and I would like to know if u can connect them and what their capabilities and limitations are together?
    07-13-2015 06:10 PM
    I am unfamiliar with both products. They are both new to me and I would like to know if u can connect them and what their capabilities and limitations are together?
    The short answer is no. Samsung Gear watches are designed to be used with Android devices.

To make matters a little more complicated, there are actually 6 different smartwatches made by Samsung that ALL bear the "Gear" name. Most of them are actually designed to exclusively work with Samsung made Android phones. However, one of them (the Gear Live) will work with any Android phone that is running Android version 4.3 or higher.

Below is a list with photos to help you at least determine which Gear watch you have.

Samsung Gear 1 (the original Gear watch):

Samsung Gear 2:

Samsung Gear 2 Neo:

Samsung Gear Fit:

Samsung Gear Live:

Samsung Gear S:

All Gear Watches:

Hope it helps and welcome to Connectedly!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-14-2015 01:32 AM
    Microsoft Band and FitBit are probably the best fit with a Lumia.

Fortunately, it should not be difficult to find a FitBit. Fitbit Mobile App & Dashboard
    Penguwin likes this.
    08-01-2015 11:23 PM