The battery was extremely low so I charged it overnight. When I tried to check it it said that it was rebooting. I tried to connect the gear fit to my phone but it just keeps saying it is rebooting.
    01-03-2016 12:00 PM
    1. Try holding down the Power button for 7 seconds to restart it.
    2. If that doesn’t work then go to Apps > Gear Fit Manager on your phone and tap your device then choose Disconnect.
    3. Restart your phone by holding down the Power button.
    4. Try loading up the Gear Fit Manager app and see if you can reconnect and stop the boot loop.
    5. If that didn’t work, try holding down the Power button on the Gear Fit and keep holding it until you see the Samsung Gear Fit logo and then the Samsung logo. When the Samsung logo disappears let go.
    6. Now press the Power button on the Gear Fit five times while the Samsung Gear Fit logo is on screen.
    7. You should see Select Reboot Mode. Press the Power button once to select Download and then press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds to enter Download mode.
    8. It should download and snap out of the boot loop. If it still doesn’t work then it’s time to contact Samsung support.

I found the above googling.. did you try them?
    Penguwin likes this.
    01-03-2016 12:21 PM
    The battery was extremely low so I charged it overnight. When I tried to check it it said that it was rebooting. I tried to connect the gear fit to my phone but it just keeps saying it is rebooting.
    07-25-2016 05:17 PM