Is there a projected date for when the LIX 3D pen be shipping out?
    01-13-2015 03:28 PM
  2. pkcable said: Best Answer

Unfortunately LIX only lets backers read their updates so I was not able to gather any info from that section of their Kickstarter page. HOWEVER, I went to the comment and those are visible, and their backers are NOT happy. I would say that shipping is not close, BUT there really is not way to tell for sure. Lix seems to be keeping it quite secret. As with many/most crowd funded projects they can and will be delayed. I'm still waiting for my Hotwatch, it's been over a year!
    Unfortunately LIX only lets backers read their updates so I was not able to gather any info from that section of their Kickstarter page. HOWEVER, I went to the comment and those are visible, and their backers are NOT happy. I would say that shipping is not close, BUT there really is not way to tell for sure. Lix seems to be keeping it quite secret. As with many/most crowd funded projects they can and will be delayed. I'm still waiting for my Hotwatch, it's been over a year!
    01-15-2015 12:18 PM