I just set up my new gear 2 today, when I receive notifications from snapchat and facebook messenger I clear them on the gear but they keep popping back up on the gear.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, if anyone can help me out with how to clear them completely so my gear stops telling me I have 60+ notifications when they have already been seen and deleted I would much appreciate it.
    02-02-2015 12:14 AM
    I just set up my new gear 2 today, when I receive notifications from snapchat and facebook messenger I clear them on the gear but they keep popping back up on the gear.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, if anyone can help me out with how to clear them completely so my gear stops telling me I have 60+ notifications when they have already been seen and deleted I would much appreciate it.
    Sorry for the delayed response here... it took me a bit to get my hands on my wife's Gear 2 . To completely delete the notifications from just the Gear 2 smartwatch (not the phone), follow the below instructions:

- Press home button to wake the screen.
    - Swipe from right to left to show app icons and select "notifications".
    - Your notifications will be seen on this screen, now swipe from the middle of the screen down towards the home button... this should reveal a square at the top of the screen that says "Delete All" (See pic below) . It is important to start your swipe down at the middle of the screen and not all the way at the top, so your down swipe is not confused as a "back" gesture.

- Once you see the "Delete All" box at the top, tap that.
    - The next screen will tell you that all notifications will be deleted from the Gear watch, tap "OK". (See picture below)

- That's It! Now, the watch should read "No notifications".

Be sure to register an account with this forum, so you can post up any other questions you may have on your new Gear 2! Always happy to help if we're able .
    02-04-2015 01:05 AM