I purchased a Withings Pulse OX and it stopped working after 2 months with the spring button no longer functioning and even with power connected does not display anything. Withings wouldn't guarantee my watch because this was brought from ebay, even though a reputed seller!

I want to try an attempt to fix it myself, does anyone know how to open up the watch?

Thanks
    12-01-2015 07:21 AM
    I purchased a Withings Pulse OX and it stopped working after 2 months with the spring button no longer functioning and even with power connected does not display anything. Withings wouldn't guarantee my watch because this was brought from ebay, even though a reputed seller!

I want to try an attempt to fix it myself, does anyone know how to open up the watch?

Thanks
    Sadly, I can't seem to find any real info or teardown photos for the Withings Pulse Ox. I don't have one, but from the pictures I can find it appears to be a sealed unit. Which most likely will become damaged if opened 😢 .

Perhaps sending them a message from another email stating you don't have a receipt from where you bought it... Not sure I would mention the whole eBay thing 😉 .
    12-01-2015 11:45 AM