For those of us that are outside of the US but never let that stop them, what VPN service would you recommend? Outside of removing geo restrictions, how do you like it speed and privacy wise?
    05-09-2014 10:54 AM
  2. mstrblueskys said: Best Answer

For those of us that are outside of the US but never let that stop them, what VPN service would you recommend? Outside of removing geo restrictions, how do you like it speed and privacy wise?
    I use PrivateInternetAccess. It's really good stuff. Speed is awesome - it breaks some websites for whatever reason, but it allows me to tunnel to wherever and I get the important stuff.
    I use Hola Unblocker and so far I can't complain... I've been able to watch Netflix in HD without a hiccup. On my computer, however, I use AOL. For some reason it takes over the computer network and after logging in, my IP is masked and I can access US content.
    05-09-2014 11:02 AM
    I use PrivateInternetAccess. It's really good stuff. Speed is awesome - it breaks some websites for whatever reason, but it allows me to tunnel to wherever and I get the important stuff.
    05-09-2014 11:06 AM
    Nice will check out AOL and PIA.

also with the desktop, any extensions that people have been successful with? I have tried hola which is hit an miss. Don't mind paying for it just want get the best bang for my buck if i do so.
    Christina Cordova likes this.
    05-09-2014 11:54 AM
    I'm very curious about a private VPN. There is still so many options. Are there other suggestions on providers I came across a few but not sure if they are good or not?

Sent from my Z30 using Connectedly mobile app
    08-03-2014 08:13 PM
    Hmm monitoring

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 5 via Tapatalk Pro
    08-04-2014 02:49 PM
    Hi, newbie here and I came across this topic. I found a VPN that is suitable for entertainment purpose but Im not sure if it really is. to bump up this question is SMART DNS connected for a best VPN service provider? What is Smart DNS is doing exactly for VPN entertainment purpose. Hope someone can reply. Thanks.
    12-23-2014 06:54 PM
    I have a friend that has subscribed to Netflix for awhile. I will find out what he uses.

Myself I haven't bothered really as Netflix and Sam are releasing in Australia next year.

Btw where are you and what devices do you use?
    12-23-2014 07:46 PM
    I use and love unblock us. It does a cool one touch handoff. So they don't slow down your traffic and the website let's me region hop super easily. Once you use that start using moreflicks.com - it shows you what is available on what service and region.
    12-24-2014 05:32 PM
    Also for folks. Region hopping let's you change from US to Canadian to Ireland very easily to view other content
    12-24-2014 05:33 PM
    Also for folks. Region hopping let's you change from US to Canadian to Ireland very easily to view other content
    Does this work to allow non-UK people's to view content on BBC's iPlayer?

Thanks!
    12-25-2014 12:46 AM
    I know this thread is too old, but the search for a good vpn never ends. Recently, i have started using Nordvpn which is working great for me so far. Have been able access spotify with ease. Before, this i used Buffered vpn but it got me IP leak, canceled my subscription there and got Nord.
    01-30-2017 06:57 AM
    I have a friend that has subscribed to Netflix for awhile. I will find out what he uses.

Myself I haven't bothered really as Netflix and Sam are releasing in Australia next year.

Btw where are you and what devices do you use?
    Have heard Netflix is tracking down VPN's so is it still working or is there a list of vpn's that have already been tracked.
    03-24-2017 06:43 AM
    I use keep solid. You can choose server's wherever you choose. I like it, great for music downloads. Haven't had a problem with it.

Posted via the Connectedly App for Android
    08-06-2017 01:17 PM