Thanks everyone for the welcome

In terms of a specialty, I enjoy cooking everything.

I've been the Executive chef of an Irish restaurant and pub for about 3 years and love it.

In terms of my specialty ... I really enjoy cooking on the grill. Nothing beats a gourmet barbecue at home during the summer months

Posted via Connectedly App
    Laura Knotek and jsarino like this.
    05-21-2014 11:32 PM
    First off, welcome to Connectedly!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    If you need anything, please reach out to me.
    In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!
    05-25-2014 10:26 PM
    First off, welcome to Connectedly!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    If you need anything, please reach out to me.
    In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!
    Confussed.... Is that directed towards me, or everyone out here? I guess I gotta go check my profile. I hope I didn't break any rules or guidelines

05-25-2014 10:36 PM
    Confussed.... Is that directed towards me, or everyone out here? I guess I gotta go check my profile. I hope I didn't break any rules or guidelines

I was testing the output on my template. I have been trying different colors on the Connectedly part. You got dark blue. Did you like it? I know you have actually been with us for a while.
    05-26-2014 12:37 PM
    I'm on the mobile app, so I don't believe the colors came through.

Although in the email notification of the forum response, it said something to the extent of "welcome to *insert forum name here*" but when checking the actual forum, it said "welcome to Connectedly".

05-26-2014 01:08 PM
    Figured I'd be better late than never to introduce myself.

My name is Morry, I'm a chef from the Boston area (big Sox fan..... Sorry New Yorkers).

I first joined Mobile Nations back in 2009 when I seemed to be on Crackberry on a daily basis. Made the swap to Android, although I still use my Playbook on occasion.

It was a pure coincidence that Connectedly (then SmartWatch Fans) launched the same week I got myself a Galaxy Gear (1st generation) and I've been hooked since.

I love that you're expanding into any and all connected devices. It's really makes me want other gadgets my wife feels won't be necessary for the house.

Anyway... Keep up the good work. It's always a pleasure to stop by the site to learn about new devices and gadgets.

Better Late than never is also good for my welcome!

05-28-2014 04:38 PM
    Welcome to Connectedly and have fun while here.
    06-24-2014 08:56 AM
32 12