Personally to give smart watch's a look.

Posted via Magical Leprechaun's who power a Nexus 4. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux.
    03-03-2014 09:04 PM
    Pretty much the same as you, I love tech, and was an easy join as I have always been a mobile nations fan.
    03-03-2014 09:08 PM
    Knowledge, pure and simple. I'm a big believer that reading the comments of an article is almost more important than the article itself. When people with similar passions get together and share information it benefits all.
    03-03-2014 10:43 PM
    I had decided I wanted to buy a pebble - and so when investigating to make sure it was the one to buy, I found this site. It's still a bit slow, but it seems to have a nicer bunch of people than the official Pebble forum. I was a huge fan of Crackberry, iMore is growing on me, but not as good - I am still waiting for this place to start really, some nice articles but a little short and infrequent.

I am sure it will get there, as it's a small community you can get more involved which is nice.
    03-04-2014 04:25 AM
    Because I'm a gadget dork and I just got a Pebble. Oh and I love the mobile nations sites so it was timely when I saw the announcement about this site.
    03-04-2014 07:13 AM
    I was in the market for a smartwatch, so it was great timing that this forum came about. I'm on most of the other Mobile Nations sites, and was hoping for a site dedicated to smartwatches to come along.
    03-04-2014 11:17 AM
    Keep abreast of SW tech.

Oh and of course there was a contest... ;-)
    03-04-2014 02:02 PM
    Agreed 100%. Hopefully the manufacturers read these forums. They could benefit from the end users.

Knowledge, pure and simple. I'm a big believer that reading the comments of an article is almost more important than the article itself. When people with similar passions get together and share information it benefits all.
    03-04-2014 03:29 PM
    I was reading about smart watches on android central and saw there that this site had started. I came for advice on my needs and got great advice quickly (from Adam himself!) which led me to order. The competitions helped but I'm a gadget head so I find I keep coming back.

Matthew is quite correct that the comments are the best way to really gauge new tech. That said I also visit an apple forum and news site and am very close to ditching it due to incessant fanboyism. Articles about completely unrelated topics end up in android/samsung bashing. It's pretty tedious.

The great thing about this site is it is for the whole sector. Not just one part so no lunacy from the posters. Just reasoned discussions and ideas. I like the feel and vibe here. Even when I finally get my smartwatch I'm sure I will be a regular visitor to see what's new and how other people are using their devices so I can expand my use!
    03-04-2014 05:24 PM
    My boss at CB asked if I had any interest in smart watches, I did, and would I like to help with a new site we were getting off the ground. I said of course!
    03-04-2014 08:45 PM
    I was a kickstarter backer for HOT Watch and tired of all the complaints about delays etc. on the kickstarter and HOT Watch comments. Found this through a link i the unofficial faq and found the conversation a lot more positive. People do need to learn what Kickstarter is about before backing something.
    03-05-2014 05:08 AM
    Because of Richard Tracy, I've been interested in smartwatches or wearable tech since childhood, so what better place to start my journey.....SMILE
    03-05-2014 06:18 AM
    I joined to decide what watch to get. I'm pretty decided on the Pebble. But the original or the Steel. That is the question for me now.

Once I've got either, I plan on being a LOT more active around here.
    03-05-2014 01:44 PM
    I'm not in the market for a smartwatch at this time, but I like all tech gadgets and all Mobile Nations sites, so why not?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    03-08-2014 10:37 PM
    Laura my view and choice was very similar

Posted via Magical Leprechaun's who power a Nexus 4. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-09-2014 09:38 PM
    I joined because I read most other mobile nations sites daily (android central is my #1). I got a Pebble and heard about swf through android central when they launched it.

Posted via the Android Smartwatch Fans App!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-09-2014 11:10 PM
    I was getting my daily dose of Crackberry when the announcement came for the new site. I had been thinking about getting a smartwatch, but hadn't found anything I really liked, so I figured I'd hang around. I had enjoyed getting in on the conversation on Crackberry, but the combination of the immense amount of threads coupled with the tendency for conversations to turn hostile was a tad discouraging. There's a great group of people here, so I visit just as much for news as I do for the forums!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-10-2014 11:30 AM
    I was getting my daily dose of Crackberry when the announcement came for the new site. I had been thinking about getting a smartwatch, but hadn't found anything I really liked, so I figured I'd hang around. I had enjoyed getting in on the conversation on Crackberry, but the combination of the immense amount of threads coupled with the tendency for conversations to turn hostile was a tad discouraging. There's a great group of people here, so I visit just as much for news as I do for the forums!
    It's time to take the plunge Daytona!
    03-10-2014 11:43 AM
    I know, I know :P if someone finds me a good looking watch that works with my BlackBerry, I'll buy it right now.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-10-2014 01:23 PM
    I know, I know :P if someone finds me a good looking watch that works with my BlackBerry, I'll buy it right now.
    Pebble Steel.

Posted via the Connectedly App from my Nexus 7
    12-13-2014 05:19 PM
    That's a fair reason. A curious mind I take it?

Posted via the Connectedly App for Android
    12-14-2014 12:26 AM
    Wow. Old thread resurrected. Haven't heard SWF in awhile.
    Penguwin likes this.
    08-24-2015 03:03 PM
    Wow. Old thread resurrected. Haven't heard SWF in awhile.
    Resurrection again!

Now I'm back in the forums to see what people think of the Pebble Time. I just got 1 yesterday. So that's why I'm back.

Flicked via the BlackBerry Keyboard on my S5.
    12-01-2015 11:31 PM
    you can also have the full version of this software.which does exactly ... -VIDEO-Tools/Join-Merge-Combine-Multiple-SWF-Files-Into-One.shtml.

The Cheesy Animation :- 3D Exterior Rendering | Visualisation | House Wall Design Studio
    07-03-2017 03:35 AM
    I love tech n gadgets. I guess enough said.
    07-09-2017 07:16 AM