Hi,
    I`m often using my ANT+ & Bluetooth low energy sending heart rate chest strap while wearing my pebble time. My android smartphone is also most of the time with me when I`m cycling, cross country skiing or running.

Do someone know an app to show my heartrate at the pepple time? There`s no need to track and save thee heart rate, I just want to see it on my pebble time. Freeware would be nice too.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Amerigo_Vespucci; 01-21-2016 at 01:01 AM.
    01-20-2016 03:57 PM
    First off, welcome to Connectedly!

I haven't tried it and it requires an Android app and your heart rate chest strap to be Bluetooth, but try this one out...

https://apps.getpebble.com/applicati...189f8931000031
    01-20-2016 07:36 PM
    Thanks a lot.
    I'll test it today during cross country skiing and let you know how it works.
    01-21-2016 03:38 AM
    Its a pretty easy and simple pebble app which shows heartrate and duration since starting activity on the smartphone app and therefore exactly what I was looking for.
    It just lost connection to my smartphone during activity which is a bit annoying. But this is pretty sure an issue regarding my smartphone which takes place since while at most of my apps.

So thanks a lot for this recommendation.
    Penguwin likes this.
    01-22-2016 04:06 PM
    Its a pretty easy and simple pebble app which shows heartrate and duration since starting activity on the smartphone app and therefore exactly what I was looking for.
    It just lost connection to my smartphone during activity which is a bit annoying. But this is pretty sure an issue regarding my smartphone which takes place since while at most of my apps.

So thanks a lot for this recommendation.
    Glad it worked out for you!

Be sure to drop back by the forums if you have any other questions and let us know how your liking your pebble as time goes by!

Enjoy!
    01-23-2016 02:25 AM