Hello guys! I am thinking to get a new pebble smartwatch this weekend. Therefore, I am welcoming your experiences with pebble brand and do suggest me any good model you think is actually best for any purpose. Pics would be appreciated

Thanks!
    02-23-2017 04:50 AM
    Well as you may or may not know Pebble was recently bought out by Fitbit and we don't know too much about their long term prospects. HOWEVER it is a great family of watches and can probably be had fairly cheaply right now. I would go for the Pebble Time or the Round, this is the latest and last model and you should be able to get a good deal on it. It works great and has an excellent eco system of apps for both Android and iOS. SOME BB10 functionality is possible also with special apps.
    HBLEY likes this.
    03-22-2017 12:37 PM
    I have the OG pebble, pebble steel, pebble time steel and pebble 2.

I recommend the pebble 2 overall. Great visibility, 4-7 day battery life, shower &swimming friendly, incredibly comfortable fit on both my wife and myself, and has the heart rate monitor. Next is the original steel for a man, the OG pebble for women.

The black and white screens are just easier to see than the color ones. The Steel and original pebble looks like chunky watches.

Pebble is shutting down. Android users can get gadgetbridge to keep functionality, barring the possible loss of voice commands. iOS users should buy with more caution.
    pkcable and HBLEY like this.
    03-30-2017 09:08 PM
    Well as you may or may not know Pebble was recently bought out by Fitbit and we don't know too much about their long term prospects. HOWEVER it is a great family of watches and can probably be had fairly cheaply right now. I would go for the Pebble Time or the Round, this is the latest and last model and you should be able to get a good deal on it. It works great and has an excellent eco system of apps for both Android and iOS. SOME BB10 functionality is possible also with special apps.
    Ahan. Good to know. Thanks
    04-17-2017 06:28 AM
    I have the OG pebble, pebble steel, pebble time steel and pebble 2.

I recommend the pebble 2 overall. Great visibility, 4-7 day battery life, shower &swimming friendly, incredibly comfortable fit on both my wife and myself, and has the heart rate monitor. Next is the original steel for a man, the OG pebble for women.

The black and white screens are just easier to see than the color ones. The Steel and original pebble looks like chunky watches.

Pebble is shutting down. Android users can get gadgetbridge to keep functionality, barring the possible loss of voice commands. iOS users should buy with more caution.
    A friend of mine is also using Pebble and is not facing any issues like you have mentioned.

I have bought one already btw and so far its going really good. Amazing fit and a lot of features.
    04-17-2017 06:30 AM
    I JUST bought an Xiaomi Amazfit Pace, smart fitness watch, which I'm looking forward to, it has properties that make it similar to the Pebble Time. It has a special transreflecftive color screen that gives it battery life for days and allows it to always be on. Besides giving you smartwatch features such as notifications it also has many features for fitness, for tracking steps workouts and runs.

https://us.amazfit.com/shop/pace?variant=25112
    HBLEY likes this.
    04-19-2017 01:00 PM
    I JUST bought an Xiaomi Amazfit Pace, smart fitness watch, which I'm looking forward to, it has properties that make it similar to the Pebble Time. It has a special transreflecftive color screen that gives it battery life for days and allows it to always be on. Besides giving you smartwatch features such as notifications it also has many features for fitness, for tracking steps workouts and runs.

https://us.amazfit.com/shop/pace?variant=25112
    Nice. I have heard a lot about it. Will give a try!
    04-26-2017 07:34 AM
    Hello guys! I am thinking to get a new pebble smartwatch this weekend. Therefore, I am welcoming your experiences with pebble brand and do suggest me any good model you think is actually best for any purpose. Pics would be appreciated

Thanks!
    I I riff PO booking option hi loo e
    08-06-2017 08:26 PM