Does anyone here use a Garmin Forerunner? All my hardcore running friends use them and I'm tempted. The only thing that kept me from getting one was the Pebble's ability to integrate with apps like Run Keeper. It has served my needs well thusfar, but I do think about going for the running watch every so often. If you own the Forerunner, what are your thoughts? Worth the investment?
    04-25-2014 11:24 AM
    It is quite pricey! I may get one when I decide to lose some weight lol.
    04-28-2014 06:35 PM
    I know a few with the 310, I believe they look too bulky!

Posted via the Android Smartwatch Fans App!
    04-28-2014 07:50 PM
    I know a few with the 310, I believe they look too bulky!

Posted via the Android Smartwatch Fans App!
    I've seen the women's model and it looks no worse than a pebble to me. If it's worth it, I could handle the bulk. I'm hoping they the Kreyos will take care of my needs (if it ever comes out).
    04-28-2014 08:44 PM
    Kreyos here.

of course we are looking to ship soon. we understand that some of you are upset with the latest delay and we are truly sorry.
    quality is our priority. thank you and you will receive updates from us. thanks.
    04-29-2014 04:10 AM
    I know people with the Forerunner 10, 610 and I've recently been doing research on the 220/620. They don't seem that bulky to me and the quality looks great. I wanted to get a 220 for myself and my girlfriend but just could afford either so I'm going to wait for a sale or the price to go down.
    Though I would be interested in other Smartwatches that are compatible with my phone, BlackBerry Z30, but you don't always want to run with your phone so maybe a Garmin would be a good choice.
    05-01-2014 09:41 AM
    Hello all, I am using a 210 and loving. Got a Pebble as well but not the same at all. The Garmin is so accurate and website is getting better for analyzing your result. Wish I could buy the new 220 but too pricey, anyway the 210 with heart sensor and step sensor on shoes is great and prices are getting down for the model.
    05-02-2014 12:58 AM
    Hello all, I am using a 210 and loving. Got a Pebble as well but not the same at all. The Garmin is so accurate and website is getting better for analyzing your result. Wish I could buy the new 220 but too pricey, anyway the 210 with heart sensor and step sensor on shoes is great and prices are getting down for the model.
    Rico, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on accuracy between your Garmin and say something like runkeeper, which is available on your phone and connects to the pebble. That's what I've been using.
    05-02-2014 05:02 AM
    Forerunner 910XT here. It will make a reappearance shortly as I start to up ramp up my training for the summer. You need to be serious about your fitness to make the most of the functionality of the Forerunner range compared to what you currently use. Particularly when you start to look at heart rate straps and foot pods. There are also ways to export your data to other fitness sites like RunKeeper, Strava, etc.
    05-07-2014 05:45 PM
    Forerunner 910XT here. It will make a reappearance shortly as I start to up ramp up my training for the summer. You need to be serious about your fitness to make the most of the functionality of the Forerunner range compared to what you currently use. Particularly when you start to look at heart rate straps and foot pods. There are also ways to export your data to other fitness sites like RunKeeper, Strava, etc.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure how "serious" I am. I've been curious about heart rate monitors but have taken no action toward a purchase of one. I will start training again soon for a half marathon and may look into it then. For now, I'm happy with something that is accurate with giving me my pace and distance and other details like that.
    05-09-2014 09:48 AM
    Rico, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on accuracy between your Garmin and say something like runkeeper, which is available on your phone and connects to the pebble. That's what I've been using.
    I try to run with watch and phone and actually don't like it. Prefer only the Garmin.
    05-16-2014 11:18 AM